Wednesday 3 December 2008

Yesterday Is Gone...

Random-Ness!!!!


This is my class. =]



This is what I see on my left
This is what I see up front


And this is what I see when I day dream


Well as for some of us SPM just ended *SCREAM! , SHOUT! , DO WHATEVER THATS LOUD!* As for me.... all I did was visit my dear friend Lim Jun Yan the guy in my previous post to have alil fun with his XBOX 360 Oh gosh!!!!!!! I want one..... Anyway after that we decided to "UN-GATALKAN KAKI" sound so wrong... So we headed of to grace field where me myself Tan Khin Xian the fragile guy nearly got his hands ripped off by the one, the only Sean Mervin Lukaz Klaudius xD Anyway here are some of the pictures while anxiously waiting for the second paper to start



(This is my FUFU a.k.a Xuan Xian)



(Don`t they look GAY!!! BWAHAHAHAHA)


PICTURE OF THE DAY
Marian you naughty girl it's not polite to stare at nipples xD


No comments: