Friday 19 December 2008

08.12.2008





They don't know what they're in for




Ok I know this post is a little too late but hell it's my blog... I'll do whatever I want with it. On the 8th of December a bunch of my classmates and myself took a bus up to Genting Highlands, it was all cool except the fact that my nose would stop running and my sore throat just kept getting worst... Other than that it was all fun and games screaming our lungs out on the SELERO SHOT! It wasn't must of a big deal to me cause I've got on that ride a long long time ago xD there was one of my friends though that said he had "Heart problem" also known as CHICKEN SHIT! and yes that would be my dear friend Chu Soon Wei (The worst part is he thinks he is as good as Christiano Ronaldo).... I've totally got nothing to say to that guy xD








Moving on, basically he is the main purpose why I'm blogging about this.... Let put it in this way, he was the highlight of the day..... Ok back on track... after the terrifying SELERO SHOT we headed of to this roller coaster called COCKSCREW it was too bad i didn't manage to get on that ride had to look after the bags but its alright wouldn't want my mucus flying and splatting over everyone's faces xD... and guess what happen this time.... The same guy chickened out again and tried to make a run for it. Thankfully My Black Ass was there to shove him into his seat xD What a woose... haihz.....


After Cockscrew..... we headed to this ride which involves splashing and water stuff like that... it wasn't for me I mean.... i'm already freezing my ass off and you want me to get wet... Geezzz I maybe dumb but not that dumb xD.... Anyway, some of us decided not to go for that ride where else the other took 2 whole hours just for their turn, thats MADNESS! Total madness...Anyway as it came to their turn I just so happen to have taken to best picture of Soon Wei xD this guy is totally gut-less.



Zoom in to get a closer look it's priceless xD







Last ride of the day basically this ride was build just so you can scream for the fun of it... It's not scary or anything but.... I don't know xD.

We had the time of our life!

No comments: