Thursday 27 November 2008

My brother..........the mole



Tan Khin Juan, my brother as for most people would say sexy mole... Well I still think its a freaking lizard shit xD... Apparently its your birthday wow!!! How exciting....... Jackass humphf can't even call back to ask us to wish you LOL!... I'm just kidding.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAY

You've always been there to look out for me when I'm in need and I just wanna say, that I LOOOOOVEEEEE YOU! from the bottom of my heart. You've just been so loving and caring in your own way eventhough it physically hurts me most of the time, but HEY! thats what brotherly love is all about right? Punching, Kicking, Smacking, Slapping, Whipping one another. Anyway, I'm very lucky to have a brother like you........ I think, Heh =] Cheers! =]



BALDIES!!!

Come on home Jay, We miss you

I miss you =']

No comments: