Saturday 15 November 2008

A Stranger No....!?It`s Just Hannah...


Today's study group can be defined in many ways such as fun, amazing, hilarious, productive, and my personal favourite masively good..... Today my usual study group got a big surprise... not really BIG but yea big in her own way. Her name may be able to rhyme with Montana, Banana, Bonanza, and many more but I'd prefer it just Hannah...No not Hannah Montana from disney channel even better. Hannah May-Lee Wong from SMK Bandar Utama 1.Also can be defined as pretty, smart, proof that I wasn't all that good in science as I thought i was.Haihz........ Anyway, today it was pretty awesome 6 guys and one "Chick" thats what my friends said..... xD

Well today we did science and add maths.... it was all cool we'd have this big arguement about light scattering and division...Gosh never argued so much with in the 5 minutes and as usual they proof me wrong. I suck bad!!! like really bad......Oh and something great happened we've got more videos caught on the hidden camera all based on my dear anorexia friend
Lim Jun Yan. You've just got to see what he does whenever, wherever there's music playing xD He comes up with the funniest shit ever....

Anyway, today ended with alil tiny, inny, winny part of basketball. I just couldn't resist xP sorry...
Mommy I've yet to fail you again.... As for a special shout out, thanks for coming Hannah the guys are looking forward in seeing you again........... Horny bastards.

World, meet Hannah =]




No comments: