Saturday 28 June 2008

Sports dayness!

*Look its Meow??*

Sports day was ok...... wasn't really thrilling until the part where my best friend miss Ng Xuan Xian ran for 100 metres. I shouted to the top of my head GO! XUAN GO! sadly she got 3rd... oh well atleast its something. Oh and before that I manage to just sit and watch the marching units do their thing, they were all great but only one stood out which was Blue house. They were the bomb!! Whoever came up with that formation was brilliant and to think I was suppose to be the head of the whole marching unit PHEW thank goodness if it was me we'd probably would have lost. Anyway, here are some parts of the story.

*Xuanny and Emilyer*

(Drained out after setting up the decorations)



*This here is Jason Ong the next Malaysian Top Model*


Tze Cave!!


No comments: