Tuesday 17 June 2008

Awakening of a dead page

Damn it's been long since I last saw this page. Now that I think back for the last three weeks has been very happening going up to Genting Highland for a concert that would take me a life time for me to understand the language.....

This is my cousin's Elizabeth?*banyaknye*anyway she was with me and a few others at Genting at a certain point of the concert we decided to go to the theme park I mean were kids... You can't expect us to go all the way up there and not scream our lungs out right.... So we ditched the concert that sounded pretty much like this "Nyaa Nyoo Ooo Niii" I swear thats all it sounded like to me and ended up at the all grown ups BUMPER CAR!! I never thought Bumper car would be that fun till that day. Because, I could never seem to turn the right way the last time I got on to it and I never liked being bang all the time. Later on after Bumper Car I found something very strange, what were my parents walking around in the theme park area for? Then it came to me it has to be cause they were bored out of their mind listening to different types of songs but sounded all the same xD....

So then we headed of to Starbucks where we celebrated my lil cousin's birthday. My mom gave me some cash and asked me to get her a present so I walked to the closest store which was right next to Starbucks I bought a cool keychain which has all the symbols on your typical Black Jack cards. Soon after that my mom and I went to the Starbuck counter looking for a piece of cake like a slice or something, after searching for the right one we saw a cake that actually cost RM 10.50 my mom, dad and my cousin's all saw it as RM 0.50 we were all in shock WOAH!!! only 50 sens buy 5 la and when we looked up and asked the casher why was it so cheap was it because your trying to get rid of your stock? The lady stared at us with her (how stupid can this people get look) and said very clearly it's RM 10.50 not RM 0.50 we burst out into tears after that xD. In the end we only got one lousy peice of cake and I didn't get to try it so unfair...

Oh someone found it weird going genting for only 4 hours before midnight xD Whats so weird about it? Anyway adios.

No comments: