Saturday 21 June 2008

Destructive Night

Ever heard of the saying *Treat others the way you want them to treat you*
well yea....
Today I thought since both my parents and my sister wouldn't be in for the night.
I decided to invite both my basketball buddies,
they`re a bunch of fun guys but not the kind that really knows much
about decency and respect to one's home.
I told them to come at 7 pm they show up 30 minutes later.
I guess that isn't that bad after all we are Malaysian's,
Anyway first thing they step into my home they just have to curse words that they barely understand.
I mean if my parents were home what would they think of them, as it is my whole family don't approve of them coming over.
Second point that pissed me off is that they came into the house and without asking if he could use the computer he just got on it and pretend I wasn't using it, who the fuck does he think he is... it's my home dude fucking faggot.
Please use some of what every you have up there in that thick skull of yours to think........
Oh oh, you haven't heard the best part this unmannered bitch walked into my kitchen and again without asking opened the beverages cabinet and took out Ribena walk to where I was sitting and asked
*Hey! this one must mix with water uh?* my goodness how dumb can he possibly get.
I just didn't bother about him, the next trip he came out with my sisters snack he didn't once agian ask.
I just so want to kick him out of my house.....
After that food arrived, we decided to split the bill so that was fine.
Then suddenly the so called forgetful sounded *I forgot to bring cash la* WTF man I needed the money to pay and I told him loud and clear to bring some cash with him.
OMFG!!!! just feel like murdering him. How much can you take of this ungrateful piece of crap Jezz!!! Thank goodness it's all over....

No comments: