Saturday 26 April 2008

TAGGINESS!!!!


Wow my first time being tagged i don't really get the whole point of it.... oh hell it looks fun so here goes i got tagged by miss Rachel law xue en i guess this is punishment xD anyway here are the instructions : Remove ONE question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

1. If you were to be an ice cream, which flavour would you be?
I would love to be vanilla with some chocolate syrup on top... yum ^.^

2. Given the chance, what special ability/power would you like to have?
The power to do my history studies without falling asleep.

3. What do you think of your brother(s)/sister(s)?
I think they are too cool to be related to me

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Ermmm right now... i would love to be in the toilet.

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
It would be standing next to the one who held my heart and still is

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Ermm.. yes i do

7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
My family and of coarse my friends...

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
I would give it back cause i'm afraid i might get con xD

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Of coarse i will, i'm a straight forward guy..

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
I love her smile, she nice and she's very attractive ladies and gentlemen your next BIG hit in
smkts.

11. Which type of person do you hate the most?
Ermmm.. hating is a sin and no i don't hate anyone i just dislike suck up's

12. What is your ambition
To be a cook.

13. If you have fault, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
I would appreciate is very much if they point it out to me.

14. What do you think is the most important in your life?
My family and friends

15. Are you a shopaholic or not?
I'm a guy.... what do you think.

16. What is te thing that you really want now?
Food, sleep and a whole lot of A's for midterm.

17. Why does it hurt when you punch someone?
Because, it's a lesson thought fighting is not the way.

18. Is there anything that you have done which you regret?
Yes i have, still am

19. Do you always think of someone?
Yes... right now i'm think what would en.kamal do to me if i don't hand in my work. xD

20. If you had the chance to change your gender/sex which would you choose? Explain.
FEMALE!!!! because i want to understand why do females have mood swings xD.


Now finally i tag
Emily wong
Sue vern
Melanie
Li ann
Sheng li
Yuen hee
Michelle
Mei yi

No comments: