Thursday 24 April 2008

Love taught me to lie

Have you ever thought heard of this saying love taught me to lie at first i didn't believe it... Untill someone showed it to me, a promise not kept as they say..... as for those who didn't know i started a blog in friendster and it was a pretty lame blog compared to this so i deleted it along with the last 3 post, 1 of them was about a rainbow and i would really like to share it here, so here goes..... This year started of great, i didnt have any problems with family or friends it was just perfect until a day where all lovers bloom Valentine's day.... i came across this pretty lil rainbow... and fell so much in love with it, i was captured by its beauty that i decided to made it mine and as days slowly passes by my feelings for it grew stronger.


One day it said something to me that i'll never forget it said i'll never leave you. I never thought i could be blinded by these few never lasting words.... i was played a fool thinking that my rainbow actually cared about what we had, what we shared. My heart had finally mend and without stopping to think i threw it out back into the world hoping that i'll find a way back into love and when i found my rainbow, i gave it my heart hoping it would treasure it but in the end nothing last forever and so it ripped it apart.... I don't really feel as much pain as i did the last time, i guess i'm used to the pain already. I'm sick and tired of all these let downs, this is why i'm saving all my loving for someone whos loving me.... i pray that you'll find comfort if you ever read this.


For you,
My rainbow.

No comments: