Sunday 20 April 2008

Sunday afternoon

Today was quite progressive i manage to do my history studies for 30 minutes without, i repeat WITHOUT falling asleep. Gosh! i made history, my face should be print into every single history book on earth and you guys will be studying ME! ain't that facinating.... come on xD. While i was studying my heads of i found out that both of my basketball buddies decided to go hand in their entries for the AND1 streetball competition without me... I could have skipped my history studies man.. those bastards haihz.... but they`re like my brothers but of coarse from other mothers.

As for the rest of my day i`ve been playing basketball kicking Bukit Bintang Boys basketball school team with just one leg, damn that felt good...... it was 5 Bukit Bintang boys against 3 SMK TAMAN SEA man that was a great trashing. Halfway playing ball the weather changed and everyone at the court flee into their cars..... i found something really odd just now 2 guys came to the court 5 minutes before it pour and they didnt even step on to the court, they just stood at their car and stared at us play then as they decided to walk over to the court it started to pour my friend and i were like laughing while getting our stuff to head back...... well thats all for now....."hope" to never see you people again.
Farewell and gooded night.

No comments: