Saturday 21 November 2009

Too close for comfort

How can you love someone so much,   
that the thought of losing her shakes your entire world?
To know someone for so little time,
and, yet, be so deeply infatuated with her...
When she holds me, all I want... is to stop time,
to close my eyes and savor every inch of her embrace.
Tender, warm, wonderful... She is wonderful...
There aren't enough hours in the day to be by her side.
Like an addict, I memorize every move, every emotion,
every gaze, every touch.
I love the way her head fits perfectly
in the curve of my shoulder and neck,
I love her smell, the sound of my name on her lips,
I love to know that I make her laugh...
And so, it's too soon to know
Yet, I know myself....
That this is love, that this is it,
That she's the one.

No comments: