Monday 30 November 2009

Can't hardly wait

     I want to see you standing
in the moonlight, late one night.
I want to take you in my arms
and say, my love for you is right...

I want to kiss your lips, again,
and touch your silky skin.
I want to wrap you in my arms,
so this loneliness finally ends...

You are the breath and drink I take,
each day I might live.
You are the love that dwells in me,
and I want so much to give...

I want to give you everything,
my heart, my love, my soul.
I want to make sweet love to you,
till we have both grown old...

The scent of you is everywhere,
as if you are still here.
I long to lie beside you now,
but can only shed a tear...

This love we share is a lasting love,
I know this in my heart.
Someday, my love, you will be mine,
and never have to part...

Until that time I will think of you,
in the moonlight shining bright.
Then in my mind hold you in my arms,
until the morning light

No comments: