Friday 15 August 2008

Everything in transit.





Two to one, static to the sound of you and I.

Undone for the last time and there this was hiding at the bottom of your swimming pool some September and don't you think I wish I could stay.

Your lips give you away.
I can hear it, the jet engine through the center of the storm and I'm thinking.
I'd Prefer not to be rescued.
Two to none roads that lead away from this, I'm following myself just this once and I've got spun. It appears you're spun as well It happens when you pay attention.
This could take all year, but when it's quiet, does she hear me?
Jettisoned to the center of the storm and I'm thinking I Prefer not to be rescued Oh, I can feel her, she's dying just to keep me cool I'm finally numb, so please......

Don't get me

rescued...

No comments: