Sunday 31 August 2008

SH!T !!! We stepped on Sh%t (I'm yours for the taking)

Where do we go from here?
As you can guess this horrible picture was taken by a guy named Kim Ngiam a.k.a John. This picture was taken yesterday as we were on our way to dinner, we had a really long walk to Wong Kwok but it was worth it in the end. We pretty much spend the whole night together Emily and I walking through dark alleys, swinging ourselfs at the park, talking about dog poop and something about people mugging us... the usual stuff you know xD. As for John he had his fair share of fun eating at Prince Cafe it was all good. The night was great despite the fact that my leg was bleeding I still had a great night =].








GOING OUT WITH A BANG



On the 29th of August I and a few random people decided to be dead historical heroes.
Before I took the role as H.S Lee I thought, what the heck. Its not like anyone I know would be coming right.... That morning itself, one whole stretch of people I knew actually came to school all of us got nervous and all of a sudden everyone. Not just me but everyone "somehow" had blader problem. I laughed cause those who were wearing the Sari and all was asking around "How do I pee in this" xD. That was a real killer haihz.... As we got on stage we tried our best not to smile at anyone. Most of us failed, there were just too many people shouting and cheering which just makes you blush. We're all failures =\.

First time in history all the historical hero's took a picture together and IN COLOUR!

Another great performance

Ming zhe, oh Ming zhe




We'll it's INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!! We're all suppose to be free... Yet here we are, stuck at home getting ready for the next world war. SPM .

No comments: