Thursday 29 May 2008

Once Upon A Time




These past few days I`ve been getting all sorts of flash backs aspecially about featherless parrot and all the crazy things we did 2 years back.
She was the one for me and everyone knows I messed up big time. Over the year, I thought I could move on without her and in the end I was just fooling myself by dating other girls knowing that my heart will lie with her forever.
The love I feel for her is an emotion that comes from my heart without explanation, reason or cause. Without words from her mouth or movement of her body my love constantly grows, It’s the overwhelming emotional feelings that come over me when she is with me or whenever she crosses my mind.
Whenever we are together time could stand still because the love I feel for her is timeless, forever, always in my heart without end. The love I feel for her is so strong I find myself trembling with anticipation for her tender loving touch or some softly spoken words from her lips that would tell me, that she knows the love I feel for her.
Don't Want to Lose You
I know at times I have not been my best,
And there were times that I have failed your test,
There were days when you were oh-so alone,
A couple of sad times with no one’s fault but my own.
I may not be your knight in shining armour, as you see,
But only for you I’m being the best I can be,
I love you more than you know,
You`ll never leave me, you’re in my heart wherever I go.
A true person as I am, as I always be,
I`ve been very stupid lately please forgive me,
Give me one more chance, maybe two,
But whatever happens I don’t ever want to lose you.
I`m down on bended knee.

No comments: