Friday 16 May 2008

Examination is O.V.E.R!

I expected today to be fun. Relaxing in class, sleeping, drooling, day dreaming stuff like that but i just had to be so GAWD DAMN NICE to volunteer to help Puan Meena run around school searching for my class teacher who so happen went out of school at that time. Perfect just perfect =='..... feel like stabbing him but what the hell its teachers day!!! celebration time come on. After school i was so hypeD up because........ I'M FINALLY GONNA WATCH *black sabbath playing ironman's theme song* I AM IRON MAN!! woohoo!!!!

LO.OK at that i so love that suit O,O droools...... imagine if i had that the amount of women around me Fuyoh!! xD... anyway after walking out, i thought this big guy standing beside me was gonna rob me or something cause he was like..... holding onto my shoulder, freaky end up he just wanted to volmit xD.


Thats pretty much it for today, see ya.

No comments: