Monday 12 January 2009

18 / Party





On the day of days, the day where Mr. Tan Khin Xian gets a little bit older, a little bit wiser , a little bit happier, a little bit less emo, a little bit luckier... I think? Anyway, on that day of days I was accompanied by my dearest Hannah.(Slave for a day) So yea, I pretty much got to do anything with her and so I did =] We had to apparently pay to cook our own food... I mean how cool can that be xD.
Then we headed to Jusco, shopped alittle didn't really get anything though I thought we should have... Anyway, after Jusco we ended up at the Batting cages knock the crap out of some balls which was pretty awesome!!! Hannah managed to hit five!... Guys out there beware. Onwards.. We headed for pool and then MPH and last but not least a Movie =]
On the way back from dinner with extended family =].






PARTY!



Well we had a sushi bar party which was mainly for my sister and my sister's friend but yea I was kinda sorta included... Had some of my friends over which was pretty cool don't usually have this kinds of things...

Thank you, all of you for coming and for the wonderful gifts ='] Love you guys =]

No comments: